Social Media Strategist
We’re LoSasso, a fast-paced B2B marketing agency on the North Side of Chicago that helps drive meaningful growth for some of the most complex industries in the world. We’re looking for an experienced Social Media Strategist who is passionate about helping companies connect with their audiences online in creative and impactful ways. You have proven experience in concepting, planning and producing smart, results-driven programs for B2B and B2C clients.
As our Social Media Strategist, you’ll lead social media strategy development; collaborate cross-functionally with designers, copywriters, videographers, SEO and paid media specialists; and craft content for everything from blog posts to engaging videos. As part of our team, you’ll be an instrumental part of creating campaigns that drive tangible growth for our clients and their businesses.
- You know how to help companies find their best prospects online and build that connection—as well as credibility and trust—through content that educates, entertains and engages.
- You can lead social media strategy development and assist with content marketing plans to support overarching marketing objectives across multiple agency clients. You know that the best work is always on strategy.
- You’re well versed in developing channel strategies, content calendars and effective content for FB, IG, Twitter, LinkedIn and even TikTok. From blog posts to reels to copy for social—you can do it all.
- You can handle social media measurement strategies, ongoing optimizations, and Google reporting and analytics—identifying relevant KPIs to share growth, insights and engagement with the wider agency team and clients.
- You’re big on collaboration and can work cross-functionally with designers, copywriters, videographers, SEO, paid media specialists and account managers.
- You have some writing chops and love collaborating with other creatives to help shape how your strategies come to life.
- You’re no stranger to marketing for B2B or high-consideration (read: long sales cycle) products and services. And industries like automation, agriculture and foodservice excite you.
- You’re self-motivated, accountable and relish owning projects.
- You’re hungry to stay at the forefront. Keeping pace with social media and content marketing industry trends is second nature.
- You have 3+ years of agency experience.
- Lead the development and execution of social media strategies for multiple clients.
- Create content calendars that ensure the right message, to the right person, at the right time.
- Develop content that aligns with clients’ marketing objectives and campaigns.
- Work with copywriters and designers to create compelling, engaging visuals and content.
- Track and measure performance (growth, insights, and engagement).
- Monitor for trends, opportunities and competition.
- Recommend actions to drive meaningful growth for clients.
Perks of the job
- Full benefits: medical, dental, 401K match
- Exciting, fast-paced environment
- Industry-leading clients (consumer and B2B)
- Unlimited PTO
- Hybrid work environment
- Generous WFH policy
- Summer Friday all year
- Dog-friendly office
- The opportunity to grow and shape the future of the agency
To be considered, you’ll need:
- Working link to your portfolio site
- Typo-free resume
Thanks for reaching out! We’ll be in touch soon. But until then, take a look at our blog for the latest musings and more.