Here’s the deal. You’re a Senior Copywriter who really, really, really loves to solve creative problems. We’re talking about a concepting master and word whiz who is fluent in digital, social and content marketing. And we’re a fun, lively, fast-paced agency on the North Side of Chicago who is all about producing creative magic.
We could be a match if you agree with the following:
- You’re a seasoned pro at concepting, storytelling and executing groundbreaking creative solutions for integrated, cross-channel initiatives.
- You relish owning the creative vision and always look to elevate a brand’s creative across every touchpoint, from video to collateral to fully integrated campaigns.
- You’re passionate about understanding a client’s business, industries, and what connects and engages their audiences—because you know that even the best work ain’t squat if it’s off strategy.
- You’re not afraid to handle internal brand and content strategy discussions, articulate a strategic point of view and share that POV with a client.
- You’re no stranger to marketing for B2B products and complex services. Bonus points if you have agriculture, financial, manufacturing or trade show experience.
- You’re well versed in creating effective content for websites, blogs, social (organic and paid), banner ads, conversion-oriented emails, SEO and beyond.
- You’re highly collaborative and can hold your own in conversations with designers, videographers, digital media managers, web programmers and marketing strategists.
- You’re self-motivated, accountable, a team player and pretty darn good at juggling. More bonus points if it’s juggling actual objects.
- This is not your first rodeo (5-8 years of agency experience).
What you get:
- Full benefits: medical, dental, 401K match
- Exciting, fast-paced environment
- Industry-leading B2B clients
- Hybrid office
- Unlimited PTO
- Summer hours
- Dog-friendly office
- The opportunity to grow and shape the future of the agency
To be considered you’ll need:
- Working link to your portfolio site
- Typo-free resume