Intermediate to Senior Level Positions Available
Don’t be a cog in a big machine. Come make your mark at a nimble, mid-size agency doing industry leading work for excellent clients.
We are looking for A bright and passionate digital marketer to plan and manage campaigns and deliver performance reporting across multiple channels and platforms covering search, display, social and programmatic media. Join an established, collaborative growth-minded agency that is always pushing the status quo.
You’ll collaborate closely with creative team members, content strategists, and account teams to contribute to overarching marketing strategies for an excellent roster of clients.
- At least 2 years of hands-on, Agency experience in planning, execution, optimization, and reporting on results-driven digital campaigns (paid, search, display, retargeting, paid social)
- Experience with omni-channel campaign management
- Competency in research and targeting strategies for paid digital media campaigns
- Experience deploying Google Tag Manager conversion tracking
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel for budget management and performance reporting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong critical thinking, problem-solving, time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Familiarity with one or more programmatic media platforms
- Working knowledge of HTML based conversion tracking
- Advanced Excel or Data Analysis skills
- Experience working on programmatic campaigns
- Experience managing video advertising campaigns
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ)
- B2B lead generation experience