Assistant Account Executive
The Assistant Account Executive serves as the client’s voice when developing and executing marketing and advertising campaigns. They help ensure the efforts of the various team members (account, creative and digital teams) and components (strategy and tactics employed: online, print, social and PR) align with the client’s goals. They are responsible for developing new client relationships and maintaining existing ones.
Pre or post-graduation experience as an Account Coordinator or AAE intern in an agency environment is desired.
- Builds rapport and credibility to comfortably engage in frequent contact and builds and maintains a solid relationship with clients and vendors. Seeks a thorough understanding of clients business, products and brand
- Remains actively involved in day-to-day client initiatives, including understanding of business building, strategy, media and creative projects
- Manages client expectations regarding marketing plans, budget, scope of work, timing, schedules, job estimates and process
- Works with creative and production team in coordinating, preparing and producing deliverables for website development and digital projects; reviews all materials before client presentations and final production
- Understands Agency and Client Profitability and is able to forecast monthly client revenues and drive growth within existing clients
- Maintains client status reports, conference reports, change orders and any other documents and deliverables as required
- Monitors and shares competitive activity, market data and marketing updates
- In absence of a senior management, field’s requests from client to obtain and document requested modifications to work in progress
- Runs client meetings
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Knowledge of advertising/integrated marketing agency principles and practices including emerging digital marketing best practices.
- Knowledge of communication and advertising/marketing techniques.
- Proficiency in general agency accounting practices.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Strong problem solving skills, negotiation skills and detail oriented.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to foster optimal departmental relationships.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to simultaneously manage several projects.
- Proven success understanding and managing client’s needs.