We need an “A” player with 5-6 years of post-graduate agency experience. The Account Supervisor at LoSasso Integrated Marketing plays a vital role in developing and executing client marketing strategies and tactics and manages the effective and efficient delivery of multi-channel marketing campaigns and day-to-day client business management. The Account Supervisor is the main point of client contact, they are a steward of the client relationship and the clients’ business needs. They must be able to build upon tactical ideas and think strategically about a brand or business. They participate in meaningful, consultative relationships with senior-level client and agency contacts.
- Builds rapport and credibility to comfortably engage in frequent contact and builds and maintains a solid relationship with clients and vendors
- Seeks a thorough understanding of client’s business, products and brand
- Remains actively involved in day-to-day client initiatives, including understanding of business building, strategy, media and creative projects
- Manages client expectations regarding marketing plans, budget, scope of work, timing, schedules, job estimates and process
- Works with creative and production team in coordinating, preparing, and producing deliverables for website development and digital projects; reviews all materials before client presentations and final production
- Understands Agency and Client Profitability and has the ability to forecast monthly client revenues and drive growth within existing clients
- Maintains client status reports, conference reports, change orders and any other documents and deliverables as required
- Monitors and shares competitive activity, market data and marketing updates
- In absence of a senior management, field’s requests from client to obtain and document requested modifications to work in progress
Must have strong interpersonal skills to foster optimal departmental relationships. Excellent communication skills, both written and oral. Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to simultaneously manage several projects.
Self-starter capable of thriving in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment. Emphatic interest in digital and online advertising. With proven experience in managing website and digital projects.