Job posting: Senior Account Executive
You are: An “A” player and self-starter capable of thriving in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment. You are a natural at promoting collaboration and efficiency between your team members in order to fulfill each of our client’s wishes.
Your mission (should you choose to accept it): The Senior Account Executive is vital to every stage of an integrated program: starting with strategy and planning, onto timeline development and project management, and through to post-campaign reporting. You will be responsible for intake and tracking of projects, reviewing and assessing requirements, establishing schedules, evaluating creative work against brand standards, and cross-platform, cross-program technology and content mapping. You will coordinate brand, creative, marketing, platform, technology and other teams as needed, managing deadlines, timelines and deliverables using current project management tools.
What’s in it for you: We’re a group of young, energized and constantly evolving integrated marketers—eager to push the envelope and reach higher. Our organization’s mid-sized, nimble nature encourages and rewards those that take initiative and demonstrate a real impact for our clients. Far from being a cog in the machine, you’ll be expected to make your mark and exert influence. Very competitive benefits, a great work-life balance and fun, sharp colleagues add to the equation.
- 4+ years of post-graduate agency experience.
- Knowledge of advertising/integrated marketing agency principles and practices including emerging digital marketing best practices.
- Knowledge of communication and advertising/marketing techniques.
- Proficiency in general agency accounting practices.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Strong problem-solving skills, negotiation skills and detail oriented.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to foster optimal departmental relationships.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to simultaneously manage several projects.
- Emphatic interest in digital and online advertising with proven experience in managing website and digital projects.
- Builds rapport and credibility to comfortably engage in frequent contact and builds and maintains a solid relationship with clients and vendors.
- Seeks a thorough understanding of client’s business, products, and brand.
- Remains actively involved in day-to-day client initiatives, including understanding of business building, strategy, media, and creative projects.
- Manages client expectations regarding marketing plans, budget, scope of work, timing, schedules, job estimates, and process.
- Works with creative and production team in coordinating, preparing, and producing deliverables for website development and digital projects; reviews all materials before client presentations and final production.
- Understands Agency and Client Profitability. Has the ability to forecast monthly client revenues and drive growth within existing clients.
- Maintains client status reports, conference reports, change orders and any other documents and deliverables as required.
- Monitors and shares competitive activity, market data and marketing updates.
- In absence of a senior management, field’s requests from client to obtain and document requested modifications to work in progress.
To apply, click here.