Job Posting: Social Media Content Strategist
We’re looking for a Social Media/Content Strategist who is passionate about helping companies connect with their audiences online in creative and meaningful ways. And you’re no newbie to the game. You have proven experience concepting, planning and producing smart, results-driving programs for B2B and B2C clients.
We could be a great match if:
- You know how to help companies find their best prospects online and build that connection—as well as credibility and trust—through content that educates, entertains and engages.
- You can lead social media strategy development and assist with content marketing plans to support overarching marketing objectives across multiple agency clients. You know that even the best work ain’t squat if it’s off strategy.
- You’re well versed in developing channel strategy, content calendars and effective content for FB, IG, LinkedIn and even TikTok. From blog posts to engaging videos to copy for social—you can do it all.
- You can oversee social media measurement strategy, ongoing optimization and reporting—identifying relevant KPIs to share growth, insights and engagement with the wider agency team and clients
- You’re big on collaboration and can work cross-functionally with designers, copywriters, videographers, SEO, paid media specialists and account managers.
- You have solid writing chops and love collaborating with other creatives to help shape how your strategies come to life.
- You’re no stranger to marketing for B2B or high-consideration (read: long sales cycle) products and services. And industries like manufacturing, agriculture, financial and publishing excite you.
- You’re self-motivated, accountable and relish owning projects.
- You’re hungry to stay at the forefront. Keeping pace with advertising, social media and content marketing industry trends is second nature.
- This is not your first rodeo (3+ years of agency experience).
What you get:
- Full benefits: medical, dental, 401K match
- Exciting, fast-paced environment
- Industry-leading clients (consumer and B2B)
- Generous WFH policy
- Unlimited PTO
- Summer hours
- Dog friendly office
- The opportunity to grow and shape the future of the agency
To be considered you’ll need:
- Working link to your portfolio site
- Typo-free resume
To apply, click here.