Job Posting: Administrative\Executive Assistant
People loving, out-going, Administrative\Executive Assistant is needed to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company’s managers and grateful employees. This position is an in-office, part-time position working Tuesdays and Thursdays. Hours are flexible.
The responsibilities will include a variety of duties including:
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, managing calendars
- Maintain electronic filing, including updating completion of to-do’s
- Analytical reports as needed
- Book and manage travel
- Manage client base changes and holiday gift
- Organizing catering for meetings and other company sponsored events
- Organizing maintenance person to keep the office clean and safe and ensure all equipment is in good working order
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory, processing federal express and distributing mail
- Performing minor bookkeeping duties
- Assisting with training new office employees and organizing employment paperwork
To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
Knowledge of the Microsoft suite of software necessary as well as prior experience in a similar role.
Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to the office and the executive team.
To apply, click here.