The Digital Project Manager works closely with our sister company Hyperscope Media’s team and the LoSasso digital team in managing the day-to-day operations of client online forums and Hyperscope Media. The Digital Project Manager manages all projects related to the strategic growth of the account and works closely with the sales team to support business goals and objectives.
The Digital Project Manager plans, organizes and streamlines all digital activity related to client online forums and Hyperscope Media. A collaborative team player ensuring the efforts of the various team members from sales and digital teams align with the advertisers’ expectations and budgets as well as with client goals.
- Remains actively involved in day-to-day client initiatives, including strategic planning, digital media and website management, and campaign delivery.
- Works closely with creative, digital and sales teams to drive online projects from concept to completion including planning, delegating, tracking, reviewing, measuring and distributing results.
- Supports Audience Development team in ongoing management of paid search, paid social, and online marketing strategies, including coordinating communication with sales and clients’ teams, gathering and organizing advertisers’ creative assets and reporting on campaigns performance.
- Maintains client status reports, meeting reports, sales support materials and any other documents required and circulates them as needed
- Supports development of relationships with key media partners in the industry through strategic planning and fulfillment of yearly barter agreements
- Monitors and shares competitive data, emerging trends and industry updates
- Simultaneously project-manages digital initiatives such as display advertising, SEO, PPC, email marketing, social media marketing, content marketing and affiliate marketing.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, PR, business or equivalent business experience required. Minimum of 2-3 years of experience managing digital projects within a marketing agency and/or digital publisher.
- Knowledge of digital advertising/integrated marketing agency principles and practices including emerging digital marketing best practices. Knowledge of modern media landscape, communication and advertising/marketing techniques.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to foster optimal departmental relationships. Excellent communication skills, both written and oral. Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills. Strong attention to detail. Ability to simultaneously manage several projects.
- Self-starter capable of thriving in a fast-paced, constantly evolving start-up environment. Strong interest in digital publishing and online advertising. With proven experience in managing website and digital projects.
- Proven success in understanding and managing internal and external teams needs and put in place processes, deploy actionable plans to support them.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, financial, project management and time tracking programs. Working knowledge of Basecamp, a plus.
- Familiarity of Google digital ad management platforms including Analytics, Google Ads, etc.
- Knowledge/Familiarity with Content Management Systems (CMS) such as WordPress.
- Some travel might be required (less than 10%)
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Work may require weekend and evening work. Availability when off-site by phone or email during business hours is required. Must be available to attend in person client meetings, trade shows and events. Work may require overnight travel.
To apply, click here.