The Digital Marketing Intern position is a great opportunity for recent college graduates to get exposure to the digital marketing industry with a primary focus on paid media advertising. The intern will work closely with digital marketing specialists to support ongoing management, reporting and optimization strategies for LoSasso clients.
The overall performance of the agency is closely tied to many aspects of our marketing and content plans. The intern will learn to think critically and strategically while putting together strategies to achieve clients’ marketing objectives. The intern will learn how digital media strategies align with the overarching goals of our online/offline advertising, email marketing, PR and other communications efforts.
- Support in ongoing management of paid search, paid social, and programmatic marketing strategies for LoSasso clients
- Perform audience, competitive, keyword and budget research for paid media campaigns
- Assist with monthly reporting by pulling and aggregating data from digital channels
- Gain insights from paid media performance, identify relevant trends and provide recommendations to enhance and exceed client marketing goals and objectives
- Attend internal meetings, actively participate in group discussions and research the latest trends in online digital marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising or Data Analytics
- Prior internship experience in digital, public relations or social media marketing (preferred)
- Prior knowledge and/or certifications in Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager or LinkedIn Campaign Manager highly encouraged
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Must have good organizational skills and able to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Must be available to work a minimum of 40 hours per week (Mon-Fri, 8:30am-5:00pm)
- Must be available to work full time from June – August
- This will be a paid internship
To apply, click here and fill out the form.