A bright, passionate digital marketing mind who is familiar with the most current digital marketing concepts and eager to learn and sharpen your skills.
Your Mission (should you choose to accept it):
Help us create thoughtful, efficient, large-scale digital marketing campaigns—applying the most current best practices and proprietary processes. You’ll work on a wide range of campaigns and clients, with a strong focus on supporting the Digital Strategy and Analytics Manager in reporting and measurement efforts across multiple channels including digital paid media, search engine optimization, websites, email and marketing automation.
- Up to date with and passionate about digital marketing trends, benchmarks, best practices
- At least one year of experience working on digital marketing projects involving research, evaluation and analysis of data
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
Experience in working with Web development on implementation and setup of customized analytics, including:
- Familiar with implementation of scalable event tracking, third-party tag deployments, filters, etc.
- Google Analytics, AdWords and Bing conversion tracking setup
- Experience implementing remarketing lists both through AdWords and Google Analytics
- Experience with the setup of one or more SEO monitoring tools (examples MOZ, SEM Rush, AccuRanker, Raven Tools, aHrefs, etc.)
- Experience with Litmus email tracking is a plus
- Experience with some sort of marketing automation analytics implementation is ideal
- Experience with structured approach to research to support digital program planning and development; in particular:
- SEO research (Keywords, Topics, Link Profile, on-site elements audit, etc.)
- Competitive research
Experience creating reports for a variety of digital marketing programs:
- Extracting, integrating, analyzing and visualizing data from multiple sources, including Google Analytics; Google Adwords; Bing AdCenter; email analytics; SEO tools such as MOZ, AccuRanker, aHrefs;
- Create reports that clearly summarize the most significant findings for internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in creating dashboards that integrate and summarize data from multiple sources in an easy-to-read format
- Experience in communicating/discussing campaign trends and results to internal non-technical staff and clients
- Ability to understand, articulate and convey impact of soft and hard conversions on clients’ bottom-line goals
- Working knowledge with SEO tools such as MOZ, Raven Tools, BuzzStream, etc.
- Experience working on on-site optimization
- Familiar with link profile management processes and best practices
- Intermediate experience with Excel (Pivot Tables, LookUp, Advanced Formulas); advanced experience preferred
- Experience working in agency setting and/or consultative role is a plus
- Knowledge of advanced data analysis tools and software is a plus (SAS, SPSS, etc.)
Job Type: Full-time
To apply, click here.