Job Posting: Assistant Account Executive
Published February 10, 2021 5:32 pm by
You are: A highly aware, visionary individual with a knack for maintaining the flow of everyday operations. You are a needle worker with zest for getting your hands on every stage of a project, ensuring the end result meets the golden standard.
Your mission (should you choose to accept it): The Assistant Account Executive assists in the day-to-day administration of marketing, public relations and advertising initiatives to attract potential and retain existing customers for the agency’s clients. The Assistant Account Executive works closely with the Account Supervisor and the agency team in project management (managing workflow and supporting kickoffs, project timelines, assigning to-dos, organizing assets, facilitating regroups, and managing conference reports). This includes maintaining a high level of awareness with client activities, detail-oriented program and project management and professional communication with key client contacts as needed.
What’s in it for you: We’re a group of young, energized and constantly evolving integrated marketers—eager to push the envelope and reach higher. Our organization’s mid-sized, nimble nature encourages and rewards those that take initiative and demonstrate a real impact for our clients. Far from being a cog in the machine, you’ll be expected to make your mark and exert influence. Very competitive benefits, a great work-life balance and fun, sharp colleagues add to the equation.
- 1-2 years of marketing/advertising experience, preferably in an analytical client-facing role in the online advertising industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- Knowledge of advertising/integrated marketing agency principles and practices, including emerging digital marketing best practices.
- Knowledge of communication and advertising/marketing techniques.
- Proficiency in general agency accounting practices including billing and budgeting.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to foster optimal departmental and client relationship.
- Organization and drive to keep projects moving proactively with an understanding when to elevate issues as appropriate.
- Detail-oriented and analytical with problem-solving skills to manage several projects simultaneously. Strong multi-tasking abilities are critical for success in this role.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, financial, project management and time tracking programs.
- Emphatic interest in digital and online advertising.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and travel. Valid drivers’ license and ability to fly required for travel, including the potential need for a valid passport.
- Will report to AE and/or Account Supervisor.
- Support or lead a variety of projects including: social media, digital paid media, email campaigns, print collateral, content development, website and ecommerce updates, etc.
- Manage projects with support of Account Supervisor across multiple client accounts.
- Partner with strategy, creative and digital teams to develop timelines and maintain ability to explain the status, next steps, and budget on all aspects of a project.
- Outreach to and coordination with key publications on behalf of clients for public relations opportunities.
- Create weekly status reports for each client and walk-through both internally and externally.
- Media placements, PR support, running internal status meetings, and providing clerical support as necessary.
- Assist in compiling competitive research and trade information relative to client industries.
- Participate in meaningful, consultative relationships with mid-level and senior-level client and agency contacts.
To apply, click here.