The Account Manager serves as the client’s voice when developing and executing marketing and advertising campaigns. A collaborative team player ensuring the efforts of the various team members (account, creative and digital teams) and components (strategy and tactics employed: online, print, social and PR) align with the client’s goals. They are responsible for developing new client relationships and maintaining existing ones.
- Builds rapport and credibility to comfortably engage in frequent contact and builds and maintains a solid relationship with clients and vendors
- Seeks a thorough understanding of clients business, products and brand
- Remains actively involved in day‐to‐day client initiatives, including understanding of business building, strategy, media and creative projects
- Manages client expectations regarding marketing plans, budget, scope of work, timing, schedules, job estimates and process
- Works with creative and production team in coordinating, preparing and producing deliverables for website development and digital projects; reviews all materials before client presentations and final production
- Understands Agency and Client Profitability and is able to forecast monthly client revenues and drive growth within existing clients
- Maintains client status reports, conference reports, change orders and any other documents and deliverables as required
- Monitors and shares competitive activity, market data and marketing updates
- In absence of a senior management, field’s requests from client to obtain and document requested modifications to work in progress
- Delegates duties and responsibilities to account team members
- Runs client meetings
- Knowledge of advertising/integrated marketing agency principles and practices including emerging digital marketing best practices. Knowledge of communication and advertising/marketing techniques. Proficiency in general agency accounting practices. Ability to develop and deliver presentations. Strong problem solving skills, negotiation skills and detail oriented.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to foster optimal departmental relationships. Excellent communication skills, both written and oral. Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to simultaneously manage several projects.
- Marketing/Advertising industry work with a minimum of 4-5 years of experience, preferably in an analytical client-facing role in the online advertising industry with proven success. Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, PR, business or equivalent business experience required.
- Proven success understanding and managing client’s needs. Understanding of client P&L and budgeting practices.
- Self-starter capable of thriving in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment. Emphatic interest in digital and online advertising. With proven experience in managing website and digital projects.
What we have to offer
- Full benefits: medical, dental, 401K match, paid time off, etc.
- Fun, exciting, fast-paced environment
- Industry-leading clients (consumer and B2B)
- Summer hours
- DOGS! (dog friendly office)
- The opportunity to grow and shape the future of the agency
To apply, click here and fill out the form.