The Account Director is the senior point of contact for multiple-client relationships – responsible for overall client satisfaction, growth and profitability. The Account Director is responsible for providing strategic client direction, managing day to day client team. Primary responsibility for organizing and deploying internal resources to support client relationships and deliver superior results for the client and agency. They lead meaningful, consultative sales relationships focused on integrated marketing with mid-level and senior-level client contacts and manage Senior Account Managers and Account Managers at the agency.
- Play a strategic role in selling new business efforts with current and new client prospects, providing clear and relevant service offerings based upon agency mission, culture and capabilities
- Provide strategy, vision, and continuous improvement to advance client relationships
- Discover client business needs and objectives, craft appropriate strategies, and identifies/implements products to help achieve client goals
- Maintain or improve account profitability
- Develop and execute strategies with 1, 2 and 3 year marketing plans to win identified opportunities and address competitive threats
- Establish Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) with clients that can be measured and monitored to determine the success of their partnership with LoSasso
- Lead one or more account teams comprised of Senior Account Manager (s), Account Manager(s) with Account Executive(s) and/or Account Coordinator(s) reporting to them
- Deliver breakthrough thinking in strategic planning sessions and in client and agency meetings
- Responsible for management of financial forecasts, proposals, and budgets
- Perform personnel reviews, coach and mentor direct reports and other others on the team, manages staff development, career paths, reviews and hiring
- Cultivate talent through teaching, coaching, and developing team
- Combine analytical rigor with creative problem-solving skills
- Work with VP, Client Services and VP, Operations and Talent Development to monitor staff time and department expenses to ensure optimum efficiency for the client services team
- Balance client demands with participation in broader agency initiatives
- Other duties as assigned
- Strategic thinker with ability to craft and present business driving strategies and tactics
- Experience as primary stakeholder building marketing plans and budgets
- 7+ years of work experience in agency managing projects, client needs and creative deliverables.
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Excellent team building and leadership skills with experience developing direct reports
What we have to offer
- Full benefits: medical, dental, 401K match, paid time off, etc.
- Fun, exciting, fast-paced environment
- Industry-leading clients (consumer and B2B)
- Summer hours
- DOGS! (dog friendly office)
- The opportunity to grow and shape the future of the agency
To apply, click here and fill out the form.