Day-to-day of the Associate Director, Digital Strategy and Analytics:
- Develop digital analytics implementation strategy and reporting framework based on client’s data collection and information needs
- Hire, train, manage and develop a team of digital marketing analysts and digital marketing specialists in the areas of digital analytics and data driven digital campaigns planning and optimization
- Oversee analysts performing digital media campaigns optimization using Adworks, Facebook, AdManager, Bing AdCenter, Quantcast Advertise
- Define, document and continuously optimize the agency’s analytics processes and workflows
- Oversee implementation and deployment of digital analytics on client’s web properties and campaigns
- Review periodic digital campaigns and website reports created by digital marketing analysts and proactively provide feedback and edits as needed.
- Extract, clean, manipulate and conduct quantitative statistical analysis of data related to marketing and sales from multiple sources such as Google Analytics, Litmus, Tag Manager, Quantcast Measurement, DataXu, Google Search Console, Salesforce, HotJar
- Provide data-driven digital strategy recommendations, including, but not limited to, paid digital media (Paid Search, Programmatic Display, Paid Social, Digital Video) mix and budget recommendations, website UX and Search Engine Optimization
- Provide and share commentary and related industry best practices and industry trends in order to continually improve and develop the organization and its clients use of marketing analytics
- Support new business development initiatives by providing and presenting up to date analytics solutions to answer RFPs from prospects, proactively suggesting ways to grow existing accounts and showcase agency’s analytics expertise.
Master’s Degree in Integrated Marketing Communication or a related field required. Must have two years of experience as a Marketing Research Analyst.
Prior experience must include the following:
- Extracting, cleaning, manipulating and conducting quantitative statistical analysis of data related to marketing and sales from multiple sources such as Google Analytics, Litmus, Tag Manager, Quantcast Measurement, Google Search Console, Salesforce, HotJar
- Experience in digital media campaigns optimization, in AdWords, Facebook AdManager, Bing AdCenter, Quantcast Advertise
- Experience working and coordinating with cross-departmental teams (Creative team, Account/Client service team, digital marketing team) in a marketing agency setting