Job Posting: Digital Marketing Specialist
You are: A bright, passionate digital marketer capable of high-level campaign strategy and thoughtful execution—eager to take charge and steer our clients’ paid search, social, display and other online efforts. You’re collaborative, driven, extremely proactive and never satisfied with the status quo.
Your mission (should you choose to accept it): Help concept, execute, manage and optimize impactful, large-scale digital marketing campaigns. As an agency that places a high value on your responsibilities, you’ll be expected to understand client marketing objectives and plan integrated digital programs that align accordingly. You’ll collaborate closely with creative team members, content strategists, and account teams to contribute to overarching marketing strategies.
What’s in it for you: We’re a group of young, energized and constantly evolving integrated marketers—eager to push the envelope and reach higher. Our organization’s mid-sized, nimble nature encourages and rewards those that take initiative and demonstrate a real impact for our clients. Far from being a cog in the machine, you’ll be expected to make your mark and exert influence. Very competitive benefits, a great work-life balance and fun, sharp colleagues add to the equation.
What we have to offer:
- Full benefits: medical, dental, 401K match, paid time off, etc.
- Fun, exciting, fast-paced environment
- Industry-leading clients (consumer and B2B)
- Summer hours
- DOGS! (Dog friendly office)
- The opportunity to grow and shape the future of the agency
- At least 2+ years of hands-on experience in planning, execution, optimization and reporting on results-driven digital campaigns (paid, search, display, retargeting, paid social), ideally within an agency environment (Candidates not meeting these criteria will not be considered).
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Experience working with senior-level marketing team members to develop high-level annual marketing plans that take digital content strategy, website development, PR, etc. into consideration
- Ability to manage large projects with cross-functional teams, through a structured engagement to achieve business objectives.
- Creating, developing, analyzing, and growing the use of digital marketing initiatives across various channels and audiences.
- Experience and proficiency with targeting options and strategies for paid social campaigns (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
- Experience working on programmatic campaigns (Roku/OneView)
- Experience managing video advertising campaigns (Connected TV)
- Advanced knowledge of Excel—vLookUps, Pivot tables, etc.
- Ability to keep timelines and meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work well in a team setting.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ)
- Google Ads certification (at least search and display)
- Bing-accredited professional certification
To apply, click here.