The modern digital landscape is vast. Explore it all in a single internship.
As a paid digital marketing intern at LoSasso, in a real-world setting, you’ll be exposed to digital media management (from search to social), SEO, analytics, CRM integration, marketing automation, content strategy and more—from some of Chicago’s best and brightest. Join our bustling team of 44 for 12 weeks, and work closely with cross-departmental teams on real clients and real campaigns.
Here’s how things will go, in a nutshell:
Week 1: Get to know the LoSasso digital department
Week 2: Get to know the LoSasso creative department
Week 3: Get to know the LoSasso account services department
Week 4: Decide, with your manager, on a cornerstone project and certification
Week 5: Begin work on your project and certification; take on a reporting assignment
Week 6: Continue work on your project and certification; take on email and marketing automation assignments (list management, reporting, auditing, etc.)
Week 7: Continue work on your project and certification; take on an SEO assignment
Week 8: Continue work on your project and certification; take on a search campaign management assignment (help with routine campaign management tasks)
Week 9: Continue work on your project and certification; take on a social campaign management assignment (help with routine campaign mgmt. tasks)
Week 10: Continue work on your project and certification; take on a display campaign assignment (help with routine campaign managament tasks)
Week 11: Complete certification
Week 12: Complete and present project
But wait, there’s more!
- Have access to training resources and support to get certified in Google AdWords, Inbound Marketing and Facebook BluePrint.
- Attend client meetings to gain exposure to agency/client relationship management
- Get a unique, intimate look at true marketing integration: how creative, digital and client teams work closely together to achieve successful results
You might be a fit if:
- You’re passionate about digital marketing. You have a basic understanding of the landscape and have taken some classes on the topic. Bonus points if you follow industry influencers and publications.
- You have a natural dedication to learning and growth.
- You’re a great team player—and love to collaborate.
- You’re hardworking and accountable—but won’t turn your nose up at an agency social gathering!
We’re accepting applications for two summer internship spots. The program starts June and runs through the last week of August.
To apply, click here, select “Job inquiry” and fill out the form.