Job Posting: Creative Director
You are: An experienced creative leader with a track record for award-winning work across the traditional and digital spectrum. Someone who is equally adept at inspiring and guiding a team as they are at jumping into the trenches when the heat is on. Someone excited to help shape the vision and success of our agency for years to come.
We’re on the quest for:
- A Champion of the Creative Idea: Someone with an eye for identifying, nurturing and developing powerful, on-strategy creative ideas that elevate our work. They have an understanding of how a strong idea can energize execution across touchpoints—resonating with consumers and helping impact our clients’ business.
- A Strategy First Thinker: Someone with a proven ability to work closely with account planning to identify strategic opportunities and develop inspirational creative briefs that capture critical consumer insights and align with client business objectives. They are adept at working across teams and with clients to ensure this strategy is effectively infused into tactical execution across the customer journey.
- An Inspiring Leader: Someone with a passion for bringing out the best in others – always pushing their team and those around them to elevate with candid, constructive feedback informed by a passion for great work — and deep personal experience creating and collaborating on great advertising and content.
- A Doer: A leader who is not afraid of, or above, jumping into the trenches to work alongside a high-caliber team in a fast-paced and ever-evolving role.
- A Team Builder: Someone with a vision and a desire to build and shape a team of exceptional creative professionals. They see opportunity in being able to make an impact on staffing, team structure and departmental trajectory.
- A Collaborator: LoSasso’s down-to-earth approach to advertising leaves no room for big egos. The Creative Director is open to collaboration internally, cross-departmentally and with clients. They must work seamlessly with client service, planning, media and digital. The secret to our success is integration rooted in collaboration.
- Growth Minded: Someone with an eye for evolution — a belief that, when things don’t evolve, we fall behind. They understand that the constant evolution of modern marketing requires ongoing attention and are excited about opportunities to leverage new channels, tactics and technologies to deliver great, resonant work.
- A Presenter: Someone who is a clear and effective communicator, that can equally instill confidence and excitement through their presentations and in impromptu responses to tough questions.
What’s in it for you: We’re a mid-size, independent agency in Ravenswood that is 30-years young. Our clients are change-agent marketers in B2B and high consideration categories that rely on us for fresh perspective, strategic guidance and results-focused, fully integrated activation. We pride ourselves on great work – delivered with passion and creativity. We value work/life balance and a team-focused culture.
- 10+ years of creative experience—copy or design—with a majority coming agency side.
- 3+ years of experience in creative leadership/management role(s).
- Experience in strategic planning and execution.
- Knowledge of advertising/integrated marketing agency principles and practices.
- Knowledge of communication and advertising/marketing techniques.
- Background in branding, direct marketing, advertising and media.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Strong problem-solving skills and detail oriented.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to foster optimal departmental relationships.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to communicate and interact with the C-suite to work effectively.
- Ability to motivate teams and simultaneously manage several projects.
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Arts degree or equivalent business experience.
- Strong understanding of digital media strategy.
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and some travel.
To apply, click here.