The Audience Development Associate (ADA) for our sister company, Hyperscope Media, is a digital and social media specialist who understands modern audience development strategy and tactics. The ADA will play a key role in the support and evolution of Hyperscope’s online communities and strategic advertising products.
Part online editor, part digital marketing strategist, the ADA is comfortable using cross-channel data, trending topics and online conversations to aid in the development, curation and distribution of relevant content – insuring engaged users and maximizing reach across multiple platforms and drive high-value traffic to Hyperscope and its advertisers websites.
- Manage and engage online communities across several social media platforms
- Build awareness, increase engagement and generate traffic to Hyperscope and advertisers’ content
- Daily creation and curation of content, including articles, blog posts, forum discussions, eNews features and social media posts.
- Assist the Senior Audience Development Specialist with the creation, launch and development of new social media properties
- Assist the Senior Audience Development Specialist with execution of clients’ paid display, social and native campaigns
- Under the supervision of SADS, coordinate with sales team to support clients onboarding and business development initiatives
- Stay current with ongoing trends and developments in digital publishing and work closely with internal team to proactively identify opportunities for innovation & incremental business
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, PR, business or equivalent business experience required.
- Familiarity with digital advertising/integrated marketing agency principles and practices including emerging digital marketing best practices. Knowledge of modern media landscape, communication and advertising/marketing techniques.
- Social Media management expertise.
- Familiarity with paid social, display and search marketing campaigns.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to foster optimal departmental relationships. Excellent communication skills, both written and oral. Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills. Strong attention to detail. Ability to simultaneously manage several projects.
- Strong writing skills, knowledge of online content production
- Natural curiosity and willingness to develop intimate knowledge of vertical industries served by Hyperscope
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite to support content development – including experience shooting and editing video for social media preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems such as WordPress a plus.
- Some travel might be required (less than 10%)
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Work may require weekend and evening work. Availability when off-site by phone or email during business hours is required. Must be available to attend in person client meetings, trade shows and events. Work may require overnight travel.
To apply, click here.