We’re looking for a Video and Motion Graphics Artist with the passion and tactical skills to deliver dynamic content that captivates and informs across multiple screens, from smartphones to desktops, in-store screens to outdoor digital boards. This position requires a professional who can both collaborate and work well independently. You will work closely with our creative and account service teams to understand project objectives, budgets and deliverables. You will help develop concepts and storyboards, a production plan and schedule, then shoot and edit video and implement dynamic motion graphics as needed to deliver engaging content that is on-strategy and on-brand.
This job offers a lot of variety – whether you’re out in the field shooting, at your station editing, coordinating outside resources or presenting your work to clients or internal teams – it’s a great opportunity to be an important part of our team and take your skills to the next level.
If you’ve got the passion, chops and a strong portfolio of work, we want to meet you to talk about joining the LoSasso team.
- Possess understanding of the products, services and market dynamics of assigned clients
- Meet with account service and creative teams to outline goals for projects, develop schedules for production and post-production
- Scout locations, understand and align equipment to quality of recording needed for projects – audio, video and lighting.
- Conduct onsite and on-location shoots – coordinate additional support staff as required
- Make technical and aesthetic decisions regarding such elements as appropriate lighting, camera angles and movement
- Motion graphics and related art asset development as required to complete projects
- Complete all rendering and processing of video files for delivery across various channels
- Maintain all digital and physical archives
- Complete all agency required reports in a timely manner
- Other duties as assigned
- Creative visualization and brainstorming abilities paired with exceptional art and design skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with concentration in Radio/TV, Film, Motion Graphics or related.
- 1-3 years of experience with video production equipment, including lighting setup and various types of audio recording.
- Experience in an advertising agency/interactive agency/graphic design studio preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premier, After Effects.
- Must have portfolio demonstrating creative ability and talent.
- Excellent multi-tasking, organizational & communication skills.
- Positive attitude and strong sense of humor to help foster a fun and creative work environment.
- Ability to work productively in a team environment with the ability to work independently as well as with a team.
To apply, click here, select “Job inquiry” and fill out the form.