LoSasso Integrated Marketing is obsessed with hiring strong, energetic innovators with diverse skill sets who can put ideas into motion that lead to results. Our search is for a smart, quick, highly-intuitive people-savvy person, with strong success in talent development and growth, who can help move the agency further on the trajectory of success.
Following is a broad overview of the key responsibilities of the VP Client Services. The expectation is that this business leader will use proven judgment and management skills to handle responsibilities and deliver the annual scope-of-work with excellence:
- Form strategic relationships with C-level executives at client companies to develop strategies and solutions for their marketing and advertising needs.
- Provide leadership and management to a team of directors, managers and analysts to create and execute multi-channel campaigns for client budgets large and small.
- Participate internally at the senior management level, collaborating with management of other departments, and providing vision for the Client Services team.
- Manage the Account Team through inspirational and hands-on leadership – providing active mentoring and guidance to staff on the business. Perform personnel reviews, coach and mentor direct reports, manages staff development, career paths, reviews and hiring.
- Lead team in the development of an annual business / marketing plan in conjunction with stated or potential client needs
- Manage the day-to-day business and be a primary interface with senior clients.
- Collaborate and partner with the Creative Director and help supervise creative development.
- Work with finance in tracking time, reporting, and P/L, and importantly, prepare and lead financial reconciliations.
- Attend relevant Client meetings/presentations and internal meetings (eg, creative reviews, account team meetings, strategic discussions, brainstorms, etc.).
- Assist with New Business
- Oversee development and participation in new client orientation.
The Successful VP Client Services, will have:
- 12-15+ years of experience overall with the majority being in mid-to-large agency environments
- The presence to capture and hold a room; natural leadership with clients and internal teams
- Excellent management skills
- The interpersonal skills to selflessly inspire and elevate the work of those around them, and to work with different disciplines, resources, and personalities seamlessly
- The capacity to be involved, and to be a hands-on leader on more than one business
- The ability to know a great idea when they see it, and to know when and how to make it better, and to seed and sell it to a client
- A clear comfort level with using data as a tool for creative and strategic inspiration
- Curious, active and intelligent thinking
- Strong communication and storytelling skills
- The ability to deftly tap into and apply the context of the world we live in
- The experience in and the command of ALL the ways brands connect with people in today’s world – traditional, digital, direct, etc.
- Instinct for when to push, and when to land the plane
Working conditions are normal for an office environment.