The role of this position is to provide ongoing management and continuous improvement of the digital paid media and SEO services offered by LoSasso Integrated Marketing.
The overall performance of the agency’s online marketing programs is closely tied to many aspects of our marketing and content plans. Your role is to understand what the client marketing objectives are and think critically and strategically about how your work aligns with the overarching goals of our online and offline advertising, email, channel communications, PR and other communications efforts.
Only applicants with at least one year of hands-on experience in planning, executing and reporting on results-driven online marketing campaigns, ideally within an agency environment. Applications that do not meet this requirement will not be taken into consideration.
- Perform audience, competitive, keywords and budget research for existing clients and potential new accounts for SEO and PPC related projects
- Upon approval of new accounts, own the setup of paid media and SEO campaigns.
- Monitor and optimize PPC and SEO campaigns on a daily basis
- Collaborate with the creative team on the definition of the overall content strategy, making sure content plan and assets work in combination with the digital paid media or SEO strategy
- Proactively provide recommendations on landing pages, websites and overall user experience for conversion optimization
- Attend client meetings as needed and confidently and clearly answer questions on performance, present new trends and digital media opportunities
- Support projects scoping and proposal writing by helping with strategic recommendations on tactics, budget allocation, platforms, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent within appropriate digital marketing focus, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key accountabilities of the job
- Minimum one year – preferably more – of hands-on experience managing SEO and digital paid media campaigns
- Proficient with AdWords editor
- Proficient with MOZ, Raven Tools or other SEO platforms
- Intermediate to advance knowledge of Excel – vLookUps, Pivot tables, etc.
- Ability to keep timelines and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Google AdWords certification (At least Search and Display)
- Previous experience working at a marketing agency
- Bing accredited professional
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ)
- Familiarity with one or more digital paid media management platforms (Acquisio or Marin)
- Familiarity with one or more SEO management platforms (MOZ, Ahrefs, Raven Tools)
- Able to use AdWords script to optimize process and increase efficiency
- Experience working on programmatic campaigns
- Experience managing video advertising campaigns
To apply, click here, select “Job inquiry” and fill out the form.