A GREAT OPPORTUNITY
We’ve been a successful agency for over 25 years, we’re evolving, and we’re ready to take it to the next level. This is a great opportunity for a smart, passionate creative leader to get in on the ground floor of our next phase of business and client expansion.
We have a stable, well-aligned ownership team that knows how to lead, and when to get out of the way. We’re looking for your talent and experience to elevate our creative process and product. You’ll help shape the vision – making the work and every member of the team better, smarter and more inspired along the way.
We’re passionate about delivering inspired, integrated marketing solutions, but at the end of the day, we know there’s more to life. That’s why we focus on keeping a positive, laid back culture with good work/life balance. In the end, it works best for everyone.
To inspire, nurture and celebrate creativity that is both relevant and unexpected with the end goal of earning a profit for the agency and our clients. The Creative Director will be a passionate advocate, educator and bridge builder — across internal teams and with clients — responsible for ensuring the work executed is strategically sound, creatively resonant and grounded in client business objectives.
- Lead the creative team – making the work and every member of the team better, smarter and more inspired
- Partner with account and planning leadership to ensure relevant creative strategies and insights are in place
- Guide creative teams to craft strategically based ideas that are sparked by a simple human truth
- Provide ongoing stimulation for creativity and divergent thought throughout the department
- Inspire engaging, insight-driven creative that effectively delivers against client objectives
- Oversee the career development and mentoring of team members
- Continually raise the creative bar for LoSasso Integrated Marketing
- Manage department time to meet agency, client and project budget expectations
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience in strategic planning and execution. Knowledge of advertising/integrated marketing agency principles and practices. Knowledge of communication and advertising/marketing techniques. Background in branding, direct marketing, advertising and media. Ability to develop and deliver presentations. Strong problem solving skills and detail oriented.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to foster optimal departmental relationships. Excellent communication skills, both written and oral. Ability to communicate and interact with the C-suite and upper level management to work effectively. Ability to motivate teams and simultaneously manage several projects.
- Must be an industry leader with a minimum of 10 years of experience within an advertising agency setting as a copywriter, art director or designer. And 3+ years of experience in digital media. Minimum of a Bachelor of Arts degree or equivalent business experience preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing the day-to-day creative on multiple accounts including the supervision of writers and art directors/designers.
- In-depth understanding of all media including print, video and digital channels.
- Intense curiosity about brain science and psychology as it relates to marketing.
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and some travel.
Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
To apply, click here, select “Job inquiry” and fill out the form.