The Account Executive works closely with the account team in managing the day-to-day account work. The Account Executive will serve as a point of client contact, and will report to an Account Manager. The Account Executive is responsible for efficiently managing workflow through the agency, developing project budgets, scope docs, timelines, creative briefs, and facilitating internal team meetings.
- Builds rapport, credibility, and relationship with clients and vendors
- Seeks a thorough understanding of client’s business, products and brand
- Remains actively involved in day-to-day client initiatives, including understanding of business building, strategy, media and creative projects
- Manages client expectations regarding marketing plans, budget, scope of work, timing, schedules, job estimates and process
- Works with creative and production team in coordinating, preparing and producing deliverables for website development and digital projects; reviews all materials before client presentations and final production
- Understands Agency and Client Profitability and is able to forecast monthly client revenues and drive growth within existing clients
- Maintains client status reports, conference reports, change orders and any other documents and deliverables as required
- Monitors and shares competitive activity, market data and marketing updates
- In absence of an account manager, fields requests from client to obtain and document requested modifications to work in progress
- Runs client meetings
- Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Knowledge of advertising/integrated marketing agency principles and practices including emerging digital marketing best practices. Knowledge of communication and advertising/marketing techniques. Proficiency in general agency accounting practices. Ability to develop and deliver presentations. Strong problem solving skills, negotiation skills and detail oriented.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to foster optimal departmental relationships. Excellent communication skills, both written and oral. Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to simultaneously manage several projects.
- Marketing/Advertising industry work with a minimum of 3 years of experience, preferably in a project management, client-facing role. Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, PR, business or equivalent business experience required.
- Proven success understanding and managing client’s needs. Understanding of client P&L and budgeting practices.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, financial, project management and time tracking programs. Working knowledge of Advantage and Basecamp is a plus.
- Self-starter capable of thriving in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment. Emphatic interest in digital and online advertising. With proven experience in managing website and digital projects.
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and travel.
To apply, click here, select “Job inquiry” and fill out the form.