The Account Executive works closely with the Account team in managing the day-to-day client business management. The Account Executive is the main point of client contact, they are a steward of the client relationship and the clients’ business needs. They must be able to build upon tactical ideas and think strategically about a brand or business. They participate in meaningful, consultative relationships with mid-level and senior-level client and agency contacts.
- Builds rapport and credibility to comfortably engage in frequent contact and builds and maintains a solid relationship with clients and vendors
- Seeks a thorough understanding of clients business, products and brand
- Remains actively involved in day-to-day client initiatives, including understanding of business building, strategy, media and creative projects
- Manages client expectations regarding marketing plans, budget, scope of work, timing, schedules, job estimates and process
- Works with creative and production team in coordinating, preparing and producing deliverables for website development and digital projects; reviews all materials before client presentations and final production
- Understands Agency and Client Profitability and is able to forecast monthly client revenues and drive growth within existing clients
- Maintains client status reports, conference reports, change orders and any other documents and deliverables as required
- Monitors and shares competitive activity, market data and marketing updates
- In absence of a senior management, field’s requests from client to obtain and document requested modifications to work in progress
- Runs client meetings
- Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Knowledge of advertising/integrated marketing agency principles and practices including emerging digital marketing best practices. Knowledge of communication and advertising/marketing techniques. Proficiency in general agency accounting practices. Ability to develop and deliver presentations. Strong problem solving skills, negotiation skills and detail oriented.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to foster optimal departmental relationships. Excellent communication skills, both written and oral. Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to simultaneously manage several projects.
- Marketing/Advertising industry work with 4-5 years of experience, preferably in an analytical client-facing role in the online advertising industry with proven success. Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, PR, business or equivalent business experience required.
- Proven success understanding and managing client’s needs. Understanding of client P&L and budgeting practices.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, financial, project management and time tracking programs. Working knowledge of Advantage and Basecamp, a plus.
- Self-starter capable of thriving in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment. Emphatic interest in digital and online advertising. With proven experience in managing website and digital projects.
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and travel. Valid drivers’ license and ability to fly required for travel. Valid passport also helpful.
To apply, click here, select “Job inquiry” and fill out the form.